Prof. Dr. Ir. Henk Jan Jansen, Doctor of Business Information Technology and a doctorate in business technology, touted as a professor of ICT in 2014.
Prof. Dr. Ir. Henk Jan Jansen is an honorary guest professor for data and cyber security at the University of Liverpool, and has lectured on European and international cyber security topics. He has also lectured at the Philippines Angeles University, Aquinas University and the Bicol University.
Many years of experience in the implementation of projects in the various IT systems, including security and cooperation.
- Proven to be results driven manager with 25+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure and BI.
- Proven experience includes; departmental leadership, Operations management, PMO, product management/strategic business planning.
- Proven primary IT skills; Mutual Budget Administration, Transfer Agency, Program Delivery & Customized Agreements.
- Proven Expertise in business workflow analysis, System Development Lifecycle, Application Development & large-scale system implementations.
- Proven to be an innovative problem solver and critical thinker
- Recognized for success in establishing excellent relationships with customers and business partners
- Proven excellent analytical, consensus and presentation skills.
- Successfully established improvement in cost and processes for IT Operations/teams, SAP, within several companies in the past 2 years.
- Archived successful demonstration of leadership at Vodafone. Archived to receive three official promotions within two years.
- Successfully archived to increase responsibility from six people/domestic, single industry to 180+ person dual-site operation, service and maintenance to multiple domestic and international internal partners and external customers.
- Archived to develop a strong, collaborative management team within Vodafone recognized for managing organizational goals, cooperation and meeting aggressive commitments.
Areas of Expertise
IPMA-A | Multiple Project Coordination | Corporate Governance | Customer Satisfaction Technical Project Delivery | IT Transition | Process Transition | MS Project | Governance | Change management | Budget Monitoring Programme Delivery | SharePoint | Budget Process | Unified Communications | Project Design | Project Finance | Project Coordination | Troubleshooting Software | Project Management | MDM Big Data | SAP | Project Delivery | IT Strategy | VMware ESX | Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) | Network Security | Cisco | Program Management | Servers Citrix | PMO – Infrastructure | Project Planning | Team Leadership | Change Management Process Improvement | Security – Architecture | Project Management – Outsourcing | Virtualization PRINCE2 | Data Center | ITIL | Integration | ICT | IT Service Management | Togaf | Prince2.